10.25.2009

i say a little prayer for youuuu (my best friend's wedding)

this weekend my dear emily got married.
this is us at efy, where our little friendship started, 3 years ago.
(please don't ask why basically all the friends i have right now came in one form or another from the fact that i went to efy in 2006.)


at the reception. she looked amazing!!
and to clarify, i am only in jeans because i came straight from something else and had 20 minutes before the reception was over. there was no time to change.


and now, the good stuff.
friday was the bachelorette party.
and oh what a PARTY it was.
here is almost everyone that came:
yes, i am aware i am short. though in my defense, some of them are wearing heels. and that just isn't really my thing.

she didn't get a bridal shower, so we played a couple bridal shower games too.
our toilet paper wedding dresses:
(please note the paper man in the background ;))

me and hillary. the winners. because we rock. please ignore my face.


it seriously was aaaaamazing. we had so much fun.
NOT PICTURED:
the gifts. because some were wildly inappropriate :)
we are already making plans for the next bachelorette party..
now we just need someone to get married.

3 comments:

MeganHowell said...

ill get married, ill get married!!!

oh wait.


i just reealllly like naughty presents. you dig? :) hahaha

Jamie said...

Crazy fun! Glad you have good friends and had a good time.

Brooke said...

I was sad I couldn't be there but she did look beautiful. I think I may have introduced you at EFY haha I'm glad it stuck