8.28.2008

26 Years Down, Forever To Go

Today is my parents 26th wedding anniversary. I can't believe they have been married for that long! Their oldest is about to graduate from college and their youngest just started high school. I really do think that I have the best parents ever. Both are so selfless and my siblings and I got pretty lucky with them. Here are a few pictures of them over the years:

Their wedding day, August 28, 1982

1988
At my mom's friend, Susan's wedding

On vacation, 1997
Christmas pictures, 2002
San Diego
With our good friends, The Tenneys, Christmas 2007

Our family at my cousin, Clint's wedding, July 2008
Here's to you, Mom & Dad. Happy Anniversary!

And, YES, I considered titling this post
"The Various Hairstyles of My Mother"
HAHA! Just kidding, Mom!!


*Sorry I don't have better descriptions. I put what I could find written on the back on the pictures and because I didn't want my parents to know, I couldn't ask them where they were or the year for some of them.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I used to love to go over to Aunt Corrine's house and look at your mom's wedding pictures. They were so awesome! Very good looking couple! Your mom is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Cassie! I was so surprised! I thought you were just doing something for Lins. Thank you so much. You are awesome and your dad and I love you!

M + L said...

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!! Sorry to have to share the special day with you :) Like I always tell Dad, I didn't choose to be born on that day. Then he tells me I chose to be 5 days late according to my due date. I guess I've always taken my precious time since the day I was born. Ha ha!

Congrats Mom and Dad! 26 years is a LONG time!! Love you!

d.jo said...

Cassie, this post is so cute! I love all the shots! It's like a miniature travel through time. Happy Birthday Lindsay! And Happy Anniversary, Bro. & Sis. Levi!

Love,
D-Jo