8.28.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY!!

Today is also Lindsay's 24th birthday. She was born exactly 2 years after my parents got married. She is currently attending BYU-Hawaii and will be graduating from there in December. We are all so proud of her! She just spent two months here with us for her summer break and we all had a blast. Happy birthday Lins! I love ya and am so excited for you to graduate and have you home again!


Lindsay at 6 months


With Mom just before she turned 2


With Dad, 1986
(Not to take the spotlight off her,
but please note the mustache on my father's face.
It was just too funny for me to pass up.)


Lins has always been such a big help to everyone. She is very thoughtful and considerate of others. Here she is holding Kelly. She was definitely made to be a big sister.


Lindsay at age 2.
I asked my mom what she was doing and she said that Lindsay got hungry so she went and got herself some corn and sat on the floor and ate it. Too cute!


Lindsay (4) and Kelly (2)




Halloween


Lins (11), Kelly (10) & Cassie (6) at Disneyland


With friends at her 14th birthday party


Sophomore year


High School Prom


Senior Picture


At Disneyland, waiting on the Screamin' ride at California Adventure (2004)


Us girls in Washington D.C., July 2005


We got bored waiting for the fireworks


July 2005


At the San Diego Temple, December 2007


Waiting in line at Sea World, December 2007


With Connor in Hawaii, March 2008


L.A. Temple, August 2008


At Universal Studios, August 2008
She volunteered to be in the show and she was SO excited.
This is her waiting to go in.


At her birthday dinner


Mini cheesecake! Yes, that is my hand.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

What a nice sister you are! I loved the pictures you picked too. One of them was at grandma cowley's house! I am sure you made her day a little happier!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job Cass! Lindsay will love this.

M + L said...

Cassandra! You made me cry!! I felt so special and I appreciated it VERY MUCH!!! What an honor it is to be your sister! This present was way better than the iTunes gift card you gave me. It means so much more. Thanks for EVERYTHING and for being the good sister that you are.

You just made my day. Love you!!

PS Some of those pictures are hideous. I'm SO GLAD Mom and Dad got braces for me. WOW! And look at my hair?! And then I'm squinting in my group prom picture. Typical. HA HA. It made me look back on good times.

Unknown said...

Lindsey - you have ALWAYS been adorable! Cassie - so glad your blogging too. How can we get your mom on board???