9.27.2009

they got more bounce in california than all y'all combined.

remember that one time when i spent a week in the fabulous california?
i finally got the pictures! (thanks bethanie)

don't worry, that tan is long gone. and i know what you're thinking, "what tan?" that's as dark as i've been since 7th grade when i wasn't afraid to wear shorts.

there was a reason i posed like that, but now i can't remember.

this is why i sometimes despise my curly hair. can you say POOFY?! (this and the fact that in 8th grade a kid once told me my hair made me look like a poodle. i never really got over it.)

lovely.

the whole gang!

it was amazing! i'm so thankful to have a wonderful friend who likes me enough to take me on trips with her. we've already decided we're going to make it a yearly vacation with our own families :)

1 comment:

M + L said...

Cute suit! Cali is a fun place to visit for sure! You and Bethanie are too cute!!