12.02.2009

under my tree

i listen to johnjay and rich on 104.7 kiss fm every morning.
during the Christmas season, they do a little thing called Christmas Wish where people write in about someone they know who is in need of help. they aim for families with children, so that the kids will get some sort of a Christmas. my sister and i were almost crying on the way to work this morning listening to it. it's about a half hour long, but i promise it's worth listening to. click here to do so.
they grant a Christmas Wish every day in the month of december. click here to listen to them all as they post them. just look for someone's name with the words Christmas Wish next to it.

on a side note, just thought i would share one my favorite things about the holidays. it would be listening to this:and no, i'm not kidding. it brings out the 11 year old girl in me :)

happy hoildays!

2 comments:

M + L said...

Aren't you glad I introduced you to NSYNC? :) And the Christmas Wish brought tears to my eyes this morning. I wanted to call that lady and ask her to move in, WITH her 4 kids! It made me want to help more. Service is always more gratifying for the person giving the service rather than the one receiving it, at least for me anyway. I love this time of year.

Brooke said...

I miss Johnjay and Rich in the morning, so funny. I think I'll give Nsync Christmas a try I love them still