11.20.2009

time passes

oh. my. gosh.
so, i'm not usually one to do this. don't get me wrong, i'm completely addicted to the series and all but i just think people go WAY overboard with it sometimes. because as wonderful and amazing and fantastical as it is, it is FICTIONAL.
with that being said,
OH. MY. GOSH.
if you haven't seen it, run right now and do so. getting rid of catherine hardwicke is the BEST thing that ever happened to the series. i would give my soul to whoever made that decision. this one is about a MILLION times better than the first. did you read that? A MILLION TIMES BETTER.
thank you chris weitz for not letting me down.

4 comments:

M + L said...

It was AWESOME and I haven't even finished reading the book yet!

Brooke said...

Words can't describe how I love this movie. So I'm just going to say Jacob...

Clipping Path said...

I'm personally a big fan of cassandralevi blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

Michelle Roy said...

Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them or their clients, as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.

Skip Hire Near Me
Mini Skip Hire
Midi Skip Hire
Builders Skip Hire
Maxi Skip hire
RORO Skip Hire
2 Yard Skip
4 Yard Skip
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip