1.12.2010

you remember me forever!

dear 2009,
cardinals playoff game + pinedale weekend + snowboarding for the first time + meeting the phoenix suns + disneyland/hollywood/six flags + golden birthday (19 on the 19th) + the vegas + AAR show + san diego + americon idol concert + changing major + buying my own car + provo + buying my own bedroom furniture + emily's wedding + provo again + emily's baby + shannon's wedding + boston + dane cook + countless girls nights = a successful (and expensive!) year.

dear tax season + full time school,
bring it. (and then watch me eat those words)

dear boston,
i miss you. but i'll be back to continue our love affair (just not in the winter).

dear every day between now and april 29th,
hurry, hurry, hurry. the faster you go by, the faster i get my boyfriend back.

dear drivers on lindsay road,
the speed limit is 45, not 35. thanks.

dear new years resolutions i've already broken,
sorry, but waking up the first time my alarm goes off and eating healthy just doesn't work for me. i pretty much gave up all hope when i was late to work because i woke up 20 minutes before i had to leave and then decided to stop at walgreens for snacks. we'll try again next year.

dear mom and dad,
remember how we haven't taken a vacation with the whole family since washington d.c. in 2005? i'm thinking san francisco. ready, set, go!

dear answering machines,
i think the explanations on how to leave a message are unnecessary. it's 2010. we know how it works.

dear self,
exercise, exercise, exercise, exercise. seriously. do it.

dear 2010,
i'm ready for all you've got in store. i think.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

you crack me up...love all these random letters. Is your boyfriend really coming home in april?

Jamie said...

I'm definitely ready for San Francisco . . . such a fun city to play in, and now that dad's "rich" we better hit him with it while we can. :)

Jenny and Torrey said...

Cassie you are so cute....you crack me up!

Bethanie said...

so pretty much i love you and miss you tons! cant wait to see you again :)

Brooke said...

I have good feelings about 2010 as well!