1.27.2010

maybe. (probably) (but really)

maybe i have a really strong urge to get out of arizona and i get a little depressed when i realize i can't.

maybe it's still my lifelong dream to meet jc chasez.

maybe i wish jim halpert was a real person so i could marry him.

maybe i'm addicted to ruffles baked cheddar and sour cream chips and dr. pepper. and maybe that's how i make it through the tax season days sometimes.

maybe i wish i wore glasses.

maybe one of the things i'm worried about with tax season + full time school is that i won't have time to watch all of my tv shows. and maybe that makes me shallow and maybe i don't care.

maybe my room is a wreck and since i don't know where to start i just don't clean it.

maybe i want to start documenting my life with lots and lots of pictures.

maybe i think the reason my spanish teacher is awful at explaining things is because said teacher is a man.

maybe a hole ripped in the crotch of my favorite jeans and maybe i'm going to wear them anyway.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Maybe I have a daughter has a lot of dreams . . maybe she'll fulfill most of them if she puts her mind to it . . . maybe being shallow every once in awhile is okay . . . maybe every man will not be awful at explaining things . . . maybe you shouldn't wear those jeans any more . . . and not maybe, but definitely you are cool and beautiful and smart and I love you. :)

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

maybe my mek jeans ripped in the same place and maybe just maybe.. we can wear em the same day:) haha. you're so cute girl.

Sherri Romney said...

Cassie you have a cool mom. I know I say it every time I comment but I really really love your family! Goog luck to you and Lindsay during tax season! Eat all the chips and Dr. Pepper you want to!

Lexee Traasdahl said...

I love you!!! Your posts make my day

Lexee Traasdahl said...

P.S. Alexis is Lexee. Haha

Celeste said...

jim halpert <3

Brooke said...

hahahaha...crotchless jeans, no good.