1.04.2009

Cardinals Game!

On Saturday my family went to the Cardinals game! My dad bought us tickets and we sat in the 20th row. Most of us have never been to an NFL game because they're always on Sundays and it was a lot of fun.

In the car on the way there:

At the game:
It was so packed!
game faces:final score!! :)

Three doors down performed at half time, and the lead singer (Brad Arnold) also sang the National Anthem before the game.

I also discovered how well the zoom on my camera works. I know the pictures aren't really all that clear, but I was still excited. We were sitting by the corner of one of the end zone's and I was still able to take shots when they were on the opposite end of the field.
It was way fun and I'm glad my dad thought to get tickets!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cool dad you have to get you guys all tickets the game! I have gone to 1 game and it is a blast! I can only imgaine what a playoff game would be like! You are lucky!

M + L said...

SO MUCH FUN...and...I love you!