1.19.2009

Road Trip!

This weekend me and two of my friends, Rachel and Bethanie, went up to Rachel's grandparent's house in Pinedale. We drove up Saturday and came home Sunday. It was a quick trip but it was a lot of fun. What should have been a two and a half hour drive became a four hour drive on the way up because we kept stopping. We wanted to get a lot of good pictures out of this so we stopped whenever we wanted to. It was nice to not be in a rush and to be able to enjoy the drive. Our first stop? Taco Bell, of course.After we left Payson we started to see snow. There wasn't a ton but we found a place where we could pull over so we could snap a few pictures. This is the best we could do with the self timer.

Next we stopped at Bison Ranch just outside of Heber.


Finally, we made it to their house :) This is in their yard.

Sunday we went to church. We only stayed for Sacrament meeting because we wanted to go to the Snowflake Temple. I forgot my heels and I was SO mad because they are really cute. I was glad I had those flats though because the only other shoes I had were my vans.

Rachel's great-great grandfather built this sweet barn a long time ago. We decided it would be a good spot for pictures and we got a lot of good ones. I wanted more of the three of us but it was hard to find places to put the camera to do the self timer. The ground only worked in so many spots :)



It was a really fun two days. It made me miss going to St. Johns. I may have to convince my parents it would be a good idea to go up there again.

5 comments:

Winter said...

The pics make it look like y'all had SO MUCH FUN!!!! And hey, Bison Ranch is sooo close to my grandparents cabin! Our cabin's IN Heber!!!!!

Rachel said...

Great pictures! Of course you always have to go back to SJ....it is part of our family history...someday if we ever get our house done up there you guys can go stay there! I love small town fun!

M + L said...

Ha ha! I love the model pics. You should major in photography.

Brooke said...

road trips are the best, now I want to go on one!

Sherri Romney said...

Hey there hot girl! What fun pictures!!!! I miss the roadtrip days... I have been on heidi to get a blog and it hasn't worked. Maybe if she see's that you have one and that younger people are on here she'll listen. I LOVE your blog. :)