1.14.2009

"They have more fun than we do."

The other night I got together with a few friends I haven't seen in a while and we had a girls night that included Olive Garden, Bride Wars, oreoing people's houses, buying squirt guns and invading people's houses with them, running, pictures, panty hose on our heads and lots of laughs.

And in case you were wondering......this really hurts.
And yes, that is mascara in the corners of my eyes. All of our eyes were really watery and when we finally took the panty hose off we had mascara all over our faces.

I don't know how we got all that done in one night but it was a blast. I felt like I was in jr. high again. The four of us have an interesting friendship. Two of them were already best friends, but the four of us started hanging out about two and a half years ago and we don't see each other often but when we do its like it hadn't been 6 months since we'd last hung out. I love these girls.

2 comments:

M + L said...

Good thing your nose was clean! I like meeting up with friends you haven't hung out with in awhile. You feel like a little kid again. Glad you had fun!

Brooke said...

fun, I love Hillary and Emily too!!