3.12.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!

Today, Kelly turned 23. Usually when it is someone's birthday in our family, we go to the restaurant of his or her choice. But not today. Today, Kelly decided she wanted a turkey. And that is what she got. I walked in from work and thought it was Thanksgiving because of the smell. I have no other explanation, except that is so her. I asked her why and she said "Because when do we eat turkey? At Thanksgiving and Christmas. I want to have it again." SO, this was her plate:
The card I got her :)
Here is KELLY over the years.

I don't really know, because I wasn't alive, but supposedly she had quite the belly. As shown below.

She LOVES watermelon.

Ha ha ha. I couldn't resist.

Family pictures 2001. I think.

Washington D.C. 2005

Christmas 2005.

Thanksgiving 2006.

Align Center
July 2008

She wouldn't really let me take pictures of her. This was the best I could do.



My favorite Kelly story is one from when she was little and I don't think I was born yet (and even if I was its not like I knew about it). Every night when she would go to bed she would ask for a drink of water. Well, my dad decided he was sick of it so he told her that if she asked for a drink of water that night, she was going to get in trouble. A little bit after my parents put her to bed, she walked out and looks at my parents and says, "milk, it does a body good."

I think one of my favorite things about Kelly is her ability to laugh. When she and I are together we usually act really immature and just have fun. We have our disagreements, of course, but we never stay mad at each other for longer than 60 seconds. I'm glad to have her as my sister. Happy birthday Kell!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Great post Cassie. And just for the record, she wasn't asking for water when we put her to bed, she was waking up every night at around 1 a.m. and wanting water. That's why we got upset and that's when she woke up and called and and said "milk, it does a body good."