3.06.2009

The More You Know, You Know You Don't Know Anything.

Thing's I've learned this week:

-Not everyone knows the difference between "mustard" and "mustered"

-I am "so lucky" to have a poster of Edward (Twilight) in my office. (Yes, someone actually said that to me. No, I am not the one who put it up.)

-When buying a box of paper from Office Max, ALWAYS use a cart. It is heavier than it seems. (My arms still kind of hurt... as pathetic as that is.)

-Do not attempt to carry a box of paper from Office Max to your car while wearing heels.

-Gossiping is hearing something you like about someone you don't- and repeating it. (Thanks dad. I will be sure to quote you in future Sacrament meeting talks.)

-If you poop in a small accounting office before your appointment and it is so bad that it can smelled no matter where you're sitting in the office, an "out of order" sign will be placed on the bathroom door- even if its not true. (I've posted on something like this before. Yep, same guy.)

-Good companion = happy missionary.

-Never yell at the receptionist. 99% of the time, it is not her fault.

-Even if it is her fault, being rude does not make her want to help you. And she certainly will not be in any hurry to do so.

-Adam Lambert from American Idol is gay...? (I am kind of bummed about this one.)


All in a week's work!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Okay, I can't decide which is the funniest but I'm leaning toward the mustard and mustered. And quit talking about poop.

M + L said...

So glad I'm not a receptionist anymore :)

Kelsey said...

don't worry i didn't think you were a creeper i check your blog often. hahaha. sorry bout your poop story. EW!!