6.18.2009

can you dig it? YES i can.

i have the best friends.
picture quality is stinky, i know. that's what happens when you put the camera on a self timer and don't check to make sure the edge of the wall isn't in the picture.

this is outside of MOJO. mojo is very much like ocean blue, (for those that have been there) but much cuter. its self serve frozen yogurt and you pay by the weight. its on mill ave, and its pretty much the best.

much better. i love girls nights.


on a side note. adam lambert did a live chat the other day. it was through comcast and you could submit questions that had to go through a filter and then certain ones were passed on to adam that he answered. and what do you know, MY question got answered! i submitted a few, and pretty much the only reason i asked this one (because quite frankly, i'm sick of all the hype over it) was because i figured it had a better chance of being answered. and i was right. ANYWAY, here is my happy happy moment.

[Comment From cassie]does it bother you that everyone made your sexuality such a big deal?
Adam Lambert: It doesn't bother me. I'm sure that it's interesting to people, but I do think that we should focus more on the music, because ultimately my sexual preference really doesn't have anything to do with me as an entertainer.

and i agree with that. make fun of me all you want, i was excited. for those of you that are obsessed with adam too (megan howell... i am all for stalking him with you) click here to read the whole thing. they actually did this chat thing with all of the top ten. click here and scroll to find whichever one you would like to read.


california in t-minus twenty three days. yessss.

5 comments:

M + L said...

Haha! You are a dork, but then again, one time long ago I was in love with a group called N'SYNC and I pretty much ate, slept, and drank anything to do with N'SYNC so SALUTES to you. If that makes sense :)

Tara said...

aww i love our girls nights. I want to go on another one. You are so funny with your whole adam obsession. looooove ittt.

MeganHowell said...

youre so lucky!!!! lets be his biggest fans forever:)

Deanna said...

May I also reccommend Yogurtini which is on University and Rural. Never been to the other two so I couldn't compare

Tara said...

I think maybe you like Adam more than I like David A, haha!