6.22.2009

hide and seek

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. california
2. harry potter 6
3. new room
4. new car
5. school
6. thursday
7. girls weekend in august
8. did i mention california?

8 things I did yesterday:
1. went to 4 missionary homecomings/open houses
2. planned my week
3. blogged about my wonderful father
4. slept
5. went to visit both sets of grandparents
6. finally got my itunes to work
7. gave my dad the best fathers day present
8. slept more

8 things I wish I could do:
1. spend the rest of the summer in california. or hawaii
2. cook
3. be better at saving money
4. draw/paint
5. anything athletic
6. move out
7. NOT waste so much time on blogger/facebook/twitter
8. lose 10-15lbs. magically. without diet or exercise.

8 Shows I watch:
1. the office
2. grey's anatomy
3. law & order/csi
4. biggest loser
5. american idol
6. america's next top model
7. jon & kate plus 8
8. what not to wear

8 favorite fruits:
1. strawberries
2. bananas
3. oranges
4. grapes
5. pineapple
6. cantaloupe
7. nectarines
8. raspberries

8 Places I'd Like to Travel
1. brazil
2. austrailia
3. russia
4. caribbean
5. paris
6. new york city
7. africa
8. asia

8 Places I've Lived
1. a
2. r
3. i
4. z
5. o
6. n
7. a
8. :)

8 People I Tag
1. lindsay
2. shannon morgan
3. tara cottam
4. natalee cordner
5. tara cordner
6. rachel foxcroft
7. tashina birch
8. carissa routsong

2 comments:

Tara said...

Yay! I'm so glad I was tagged!!! Haha, this was cool. I loved the 8 places you've lived! Haha

MeganHowell said...

yesssssssss!!! you are my favorite cyber friend EVER. and i think you are so cool.