7.21.2009

the good life

kelly and i went to the american idol concert this week. call me a dork, i don't care. it was cool :) i took a plethora of pictures (mostly of adam) and video, but i'll spare you. here are some favorites.


when i woke up monday morning, i had a really bad cold. but the tickets were a lot of money and well, let's face it, we all know how much i love adam. there was no way i was missing it. i had a bad runny nose all day so we went and bought those little mini tissue packs to take with us. i went through about 4 of them. YEAH. it was miserable. i look ridiculous in all the pictures because my nose is bright red and my eyes are super watery, hence the black and white & funny angle of my face. i was trying to hide it.

bottom 6: michael, lil, anoop, matt, megan, scott


ah, i love it! adam & allison.


we waited after to get autographs and had 40 year old women trying to get in front of us via shoving, standing uncomfortably close, & saying, "can you move so we can stand next to each other?" uh, no. they already were next to each other, they just weren't at the front. it just made me laugh. yeah, we went out there but we didn't push our way through, we just waited. funny people.

most of them were really nice, and we got autographs for my mom from all those ones :) these are the only good picures i got of them outside during the signing and whatnot. my camera was close to dying so i wasn't taking pictures at the beginning.. those people just weren't as important. ha ;)
danny.

matt.

kris.

ADAM!!!!!!!

...again.

it was fun, definitely glad i went. they all sound so much better live. i'm actually looking forward to all of their solo albums.


california post coming soon. i don't have the pictures yet.

4 comments:

The Scott's said...

OOUW! He is amazing. Too bad he looks better with makeup on than I do. I love his hair but I like the head with all of the blue highlights in the pic. ? Hope you feel better.

Jamie said...

Thanks for the autographed picture Cass! Especially after what you guys went through to get it. Glad you had fun.

Little Beachs said...

Hey!
I ran across you blog! you look like you are doing amazing!
SOO cool that you got to see them all!!

M + L said...

Jealous. I was not invited :(