8.26.2009

night drive

look what i got! look what i got!

2009 chevy cobalt
complete with power locks & windows and cup holders in the back seat (neither of which my old car had)
AND. my favorite part.
a usb port for my ipod, so that when i plug the ipod in, it shows up on the radio screen and i can scroll away without ever having to look down at the ipod itself (for safer driving, of course).
and some other stuff i haven't paid any attention to (because of the ipod deal) such as xm radio (that will only stay as long as its free!) and blue tooth.


and now i am so broke its not even funny. ah, growing up.
i don't care. i have a new car and i love it.
:)

4 comments:

M + L said...

I'm happy for ya sis!

Jamie said...

Hmmmmm, maybe I should've reconsidered. :)

Rachel said...

I am impressed you can afford your own car! Way to go cassie....come pick me up for a coke with crushed ice!

Carissa said...

Nice car Cassie! That's so awesome!