11.15.2009

just blame the limelight

i finally got my room clean enough for pictures!
because i know you've been dying to see it.
SO, here you are:
my bookshelves that i LOVE.
and the wall above my closet, that i'm not so fond of. i need to fix it, i'm just not sure what i want to do yet.

yes, i'm aware of how pathetic that little tv looks on my dresser.
yes, i do use my brother's old ps2 as my dvd player.
yes, i store water and cereal in my bedroom. if i don't, people steal it.

my picture wall! quite possibly my favorite part of the room.

there you have it. i know, i know. maaad decorating skills.
i like it, and i guess that's the important part.

4 comments:

MeganHowell said...

cuuute!!! i love it, very well done lady. come decorate my house?... :)

M + L said...

MY room looks cute Cass :) Much different looking than when I lived in it. Cute! Cute! Cute!

Alyse Clonts said...

Can I just say that you are such a cute person all around?! Your room looks great!

d.jo said...

Awesome job, Cass! I love it! I will be moving in soon now that I know that's where you store the cereal. : )