11.11.2009

don't stop believin'

dear girl dressed head to toe in zebra print,
if that outfit doesn't qualify you for what not to wear, i don't know what will. there is such a thing as matching too much to the point where you're not even matching anymore. make sense? good, now burn the tights.

dear h&m,
welcome to arizona. and thanks for finally opening when i'm too poor to go. really, that is awesome.

dear phoenix suns,
remember this? no? that's ok, at least you guys are killing it so far this season.

dear glee,
you may or may not be my new favorite show. i haven't decided, but i'm going to go ahead and refer to myself as a gleek from now on. and i kind of want to chuck a slushy in someone's face now.

dear bedroom,
i told you you'd get clean. it only took like what, 4 months? my personal best.

dear twilight,
fourth time around and still good. props to you (&SM).

dear writers of the office,
i would really like to meet the person that came up with the line, "i am not superstitious, but i am a little stitious." they should make a statue of you or something.

dear readers,
if you would like to know why i avoid shopping at walmart when possible, please click HERE. but only if you are okay with being appalled.

dear byu,
i take back what i said, you're not as bad as i thought. but if i get another cold sore before i come next time like i have the last 2 times, i reserve the right to change my mind again.

dear friends/classmates,
stop getting married and having babies. you're making me feel old and i don't like it.

ex's & oh's,
me

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Love it as usual! However we are still going to trek out to H&M . . . how about Friday?

nattapatta said...

You Crack me up!!! I really enjoyed the wal mart pictures, they were not an exaggeration!

Brooke said...

I agree highly with your last statement...all these people havin babies

Unknown said...

I agree with your letter to The Office Writer. Sometimes they amaze me with their genius!