2.21.2010

snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch.

i'm trying something new.

optimistic [op-tuh-mis-tik]
-adjective
1. disposed to take a favorable view of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

"it isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. it all works out. don't worry- i say that to myself every morning. it will all work out. if you do your best, it will all work out. put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. the Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. if we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers." -president gordon b. hinkley

4 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

Thanks for posting that. I needed a wake up call. It was so fun to see you last week. Thanks for coming! I wish you would have let someone else take the pics so you could have been in them!!!! Hopefully we'll see you when we come down next :)

Shay said...

LOVE THIS- Thanks! Missed you guys Sunday:-)

d.jo said...

I love your post title! It's awesome...snails also see the problems in every inch...but then that would be the pessimist side of it, huh! Did I get ANYTHING out of your Pres. Hinkley quote? Haha! Talking about snails, I saw some of the most beautiful, large, and simotaneously disgusting snails I've ever seen when I went to Hawaii. They are so slimy.

Brooke said...

I'll join you on that!