2.28.2010

life in the fast lane

yesterday we threw a surprise birthday party for my papa's 80th birthday. his actual birthday was january 11th. nothing says surprise like a party 7 weeks late!

i love my papa and g'ma :)we ate, we talked, we laughed and we took some MUCH needed family pictures (not like the one above, by a professional). we also played a little game to see who knew the most about him. there was a lot i didn't know, so it was nice to learn more about his life. my papa is probably the hardest working person i know. he is still working! (he delivers bread with my uncle.) you definitely can't tell when you're around him that he is 80! i'm glad i have him as a grandpa :)

3 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

How fun Cassie! I love how close your family is. I want to see the new family pics! Glad it was such a fun party. You are adorable

M + L said...

I can't WAIT until we get the pictures back! The party was SO FUN and Papa was so surprised and happy. Family is everything :)

Shay said...

I lvoed hearing about him as well- he is such a great man:-)