3.14.2010

i'm actual

this week i was feeling down. so i decided to list the things i am good at. then i decided to share- with you readers. all five of you. because we are supposed to share our talents.

things i'm good at
-talking. fast and with unnecessary details.
-spending money i don't have.
-memorizing people's birthdays. you only wish you had this talent.
-watching more tv shows than a person should.
-driving and not getting tickets.
-sneezing.
-playing crash bandicoot on the playstation. any CB game on any from of a playstation. i'm that versatile.
-making sand octopuses.
-facebook/blog stalking.

and before you think i'm letting all of this get to my head, here is a list of my non-talents.

things i'm not good at
-anything athletic.
-eating healthy.
-cleaning and/or keeping anything clean.
-being on time.
-paying attention in geology.
-drawing. i made it to the art show in 2nd grade but it's been downhill since then.
-keeping in touch with people.
-being patient.
-losing.

oh look, here is a picture of me pretending to be athletic.

















don't be fooled. i promise i didn't even hit the ball.

and just so you don't think i'm lying, here is a picture of said octopus.

5 comments:

The Dobbins said...

My love! I cant even tell you how much i love reading your blog.. but it makes me miss you. I love you!!!! and miss you :) mwah

Sherri Romney said...

cassie you crack me up. I love reading your posts. You always make me smile, and occasionally I will laugh out loud and get a funny look from Jacob. ;)

Jamie said...

This made me laugh, but also a little sad that you think you are not talented. You are funny, fearless when speaking in public, you can sing beautifully, you are very artistic, you are beautiful, you write so well, maybe you ought to do a book someday, Hmmmmmm? You, Cass, can do anything you put your mind too. I promise. Love you.

Mom

The Dobbins said...

Um, can i just tell you i miss you like crazy? I think its hilirious we talk through blogging.. how lame are we? Are you going to Emilys sometime this week? Thanks for being my little blog reader.. i love you!!!!

MeganHowell said...

things you ARE good at:

-emailing me your happy list EVERY DAY
-making me smile and feel happy to read your said happy list everyday!
-girl talk:)
-you have killer style!
-you give excellent advice
-you have a fantastic sense of humor
-youre GORGEOUS and you dont even know it!
etc etc etc

i love the crap out of you!!! you don't give yourself enough credit pretty little lady:)