3.23.2010

i'm not buying it either, but i'll try selling it anyway.

i decided that since i made my "i want to work out" plea three weeks ago, it was about time i actually did something. so i went pretend running.

how does one go pretend running, you ask?
you walk.

and before the comments come, i didn't walk the whole time. i did actually run. i just walked [a lot] more than i ran. and let me just say there's nothing like smelling manure for a solid half hour.

but the point is that i did something, because i could have sat my little behind on the couch and happily ate my fatty dinner whilst watching the biggest loser. (don't worry, i did that after the pretend run. BUT, i drank water instead of soda! go me!!!)

and for your viewing pleasure, a horrible quality picture from my cell phone of me during my pretend run.
p.s. have i ever told you how impatient i am? where are my results??

4 comments:

Shay said...

You should join LA Fitness...they have classes you would really like:-)

Jamie said...

I don't care that you walked more than you ran . . . I'm impressed that you decided to get some exercise and then actually did it! The real question is, was this a one night deal? Ha! Love you Cass. :)

d.jo said...

You are hilarious! You should get an exercise partner or group--I ALWAYS do a better job when I'm with people than when I work out on my own--it's a little more embarrassing to be a wimp in front of them, Haha! Good job, though!

Rachel said...

Wish we lived closer to each other! I want to go pretend running with you! Sounds right up my alley! I am the exact same....watching biggest loser eating crap thinking I will never get that big....sadly here I am! Way to go cassie! pretend running is awesome!