6.08.2010

catsup

this is a little late, but just over 2 weeks ago i made another cali trip. jeremy and i went with his aunt and uncle (nate and tashina- who are only a few years older than us) to six flags!
sorry, it's kind of dark. none of us had cameras so all our pictures are on cell phones. and since i'm the only lame one without an iPhone or droid.. i'm stealing pictures from facebook.
it was SO packed and i'm pretty sure there were at least 30 school buses in the parking lot. we rode 3 rides all day. never going on a saturday again. it was still a fun trip though! and everyone knows how much i love my california so just being there was good enough for me.

the only real reason i bring that up is because i'm going to california again this weekend (!!!!!!) and i figured i better blog about this before i go. yes, this will be my 3rd cali trip in 3 months. yes, i think i should just move there too.

in other news, j & i started watching this:
yes, i'm aware i'm a little late considering the series just ended. we're almost done with season one. i have a love/hate relationship with this show. here are some things that often come out of my mouth while watching:
"WHAT?!"
"are you kidding me?"
"ew"
"what does that mean?"
"she speaks english!"
"i'm so confused"
"ewww"
etc., etc.

it's really perfect timing considering all my tv shows ended a couple weeks ago and glee ended tonight. p.s. could not have been happier with the glee finale. except the whole thing with a certain someone's mom and a different certain someone's baby (don't want to give anything away in case people haven't seen it yet). CREEPY. if you've never seen it, they're replaying all the episodes this summer. WATCH IT. it will change your life.

also, i got accepted to ASU for the fall. two more years and i will be DONE. (i swear if one more person asks me what i'm going to do with an english degree i'm going to punch them.) i feel like it's really not that big of a deal since i've been going to community college but i'm still happy about it. my parents are huge sun devil fans and there is a good chance i will be their only child to graduate as one. when i texted my dad to ask if that won me brownie points, he responded "YES IT DOES!!"
score.

that's all for now.
xoxo

3 comments:

MeganHowell said...

i love you, sugaa baby! have fun in cali again!

The Dobbins said...

I MISS YOU!! And love your blog. I get stocked when I see you have updated it ( weird??) Haha, I love you girl. Call me sometime- I want to catch uppppp :/ mwahhhh!

Shay said...

Congrats for getting into ASU! Any degree is awesome as long as your getting educated, so great job;-)