9.27.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR

Well, I am a total slacker. Connor's birthday was actually last Sunday (the 21st) and here I am, 6 days later, posting about it (he didn't even get my present until yesterday). Since his birthday was on a Sunday, we just had cake and did presents and went out to dinner on Monday night. Here he is with his cake.

Also, I found these pictures and thought they were sweet. I've posted about this before, but Connor is FINALLY in high school and plays football on the freshmen team. He does really well. He is a backup linebacker, backup quarterback, and the punter.
This was a fumble that he recovered....
And ran in to score his first high school touchdown!!
We're all very proud of him.

2 comments:

M + L said...

Connor bud!! Happy birthday to you! I'm glad you liked the money. Ha. We begged Mom to have another baby just so we could have a brother but we were afraid it would be another girl since Mom had 3 girls in a row :) SO GLAD I have a brother :) You're so handsome and I love you!! Play hard in football. Can't wait until next year when I can actually go to your games.

PS Cassie - I totally wrote that for Connor. Ha. Have him read it. Where did you guys go to dinner? FUN! Wish I could have been there.

Winter said...

I didn't know Conner's birthday was Sep 21st! That's my husband's birthday too!