9.08.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Today is my mom's birthday (and because I don't think she would appreciate it, I won't tell you how old she is now. Mom-consider that part 2 of your present). Though I haven't asked her, I bet she would tell you that she's led a pretty wonderful life.

I went picture crazy again. And there are huge jumps between years, sorry.

Mom with her parents, age one.


With parents & siblings, 1979.

Jamie & Hugh.
I have no idea when this was. I don't see any rings so they may have been dating,
or maybe they just weren't wearing them...


Her Wedding Day, 1982.

The fam, 1989


Comparing stomachs with Granddad.
I think she was pregnant with either Kelly or me.

In St. Johns, 1999.


Disneyland, 2005.


With Lins, 2005.


Family Pictures, Sept. 2007.


Hugh & Jamie, Dec. 2007.

Hawaii, March 2008.


Connor's 8th grade promotion, May 2008.



And when I found these pictures, I couldn't resist. They are the day of her children's baby blessings. Except Lindsay. I couldn't find one, sorry Lins!


Mom with Lins. (I just thought the picture was so cute!)


Kelly

Cassie

Connor

Happy birthday mom! I love you.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks Cass! That was sweet although I have to tell you I could have done without having people see some of those pictures!!

I love you,

Mom

M + L said...

HAHA! You know Mom! She is not a big fan of picture taking. I have ALWAYS thought Mom is really pretty. She just needs to smile better in pictures :P HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! Cute post Cass.

Brooke said...

oh I love birthdays, and cassie you were such a cute baby!

Rachel said...

Tell her I said happy birthday! She needs to start blogging so I could write on her blog!

M + L said...

Cassie was a cute baby. Everyone LOVED her.