4.11.2010

ob-la-di, ob-la-da

my friend megan and i email back and forth during work a lot. and sometimes, we say funny things.

i've provided examples:

m: i wish i worked for an airline so i could get free flights.
c: i think i want to marry a pilot.

-------------------------------

m: it is my favorite coworker’s birthday today, and i got her a zebra print snuggie. it’s a HUGE hit!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA
c: there was a snuggie at the gift exchange my parents do with my dad's side of the family and my dad got it and then it was stolen :( i was sad. weezer made a snuggie and i think i need it.

-------------------------------

m: i want in n out burger sooooooooooo bad
c: good thing they have one up there now! that actually sounds so good right now. i think i just decided where i'm going for lunch
m: we are so cool! lets exchange pictures while we're eating haha

-------------------------------

m: and i want you to know that i am so bored that i just dissected my wrist pad. well, it used to be my wrist pad, now it’s just a huge pile of plastic all cut up. i regret this decision………

-------------------------------

m: so just now, my phone was in my purse and it went off and i realized i never turned it down this morning. so it was on FULL blast, while someone was calling, and my ring tone is…………… the Sesame Street theme.

-------------------------------

m: WORK IS BOOOOOOOORING
c: I JUST SPENT THE LAST 3 HOURS PUTTING TOGETHER A TOY ROCKING TYPE HORSE. yes, it really took me that long. and i broke the noise maker and it took forever to fix because those screws were RIDICULOUSLY tiny. ah. and my back kills like a friggin mother. i don't want children.

-------------------------------

m: i am so annoyed with 97% of my coworkers.
c: so far, i'm only annoyed with 20% of mine.


and now she is moving to egypt for the summer. who is going to provide my entertainment at work??

4 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

What, you mean you and Lindsay don't keep eachother entertained enough? I would want to come into the office and just hang out and watch the funny things you two say to eachother all day! ;) Sorry your friend is moving. That is sad :(

MeganHowell said...

DONT WORRY CASS... there is internet in egypt.








i think.

Shay said...

Thats hilarious! You are so funny. (and I suppose your friend is as well!)

Lexee Traasdahl said...

LOVE THIS