5.26.2009

Whole Lotta Love


Summer plans are slowly coming together.
It shall (so far) consist of this:
(just pretend I'm laying next to it/in it with iPod/book in hand)


This:

But more importantly:
(told you I was obsessed)


This:

With:


This:



With hopefully a trip to:



NOT PICTURED (mostly because they're on the "hopefully" list):
--A new car (at the VERY end of summer, closer to fall actually. And by new, I mean new to me ;) BUT it will also by purchased by me, so I will OWN my very own car. So, still something to be excited about)
--Bedroom furniture (depending on a) if my dad will give me Lindsay's room when she moves out (not likely, but I refuse to give up), b) in the event that he does not, if I can convince him that it is a good idea to put furniture that doesn't fit in my tiny bedroom, even though I have no suggestions as to what he should do with the furniture currently in there and c) how big of a dent I want to put in my car money)

And many more things that I cannot think of because I just looked at the clock and remembered I have work at 8am, causing me to therefore forget the rest of my summer happiness.

All I can say is, I LOVE Arizona. I love the heat (even though I question my sanity almost every time I get in my car- why again did I choose black?) and everything that goes with it.

HAPPY SUMMER!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I am so jealous that you are going to the American Idol concert. We are going to san Diego this summer, and seriously, we will be passing them. We are going on the 19th, and they have a concert in san diego on the 18th, and then the one here is on the 20th, so Im missing it. Im so mad. :( But have fun, GO KRIS!!!

Deanna said...

Summer time fun...enjoy all you can and good luck with the car / bedroom purchases.

Unknown said...

Yeah for summer.

I'll be in Ethiopia when Harry Potter comes out. BUT if you're up for a 2nd viewing (I won't ask you to wait to see it) I'd love to go with you! What do you think??