11.14.2008

Birthdays & Solace

Today was my Granddad's birthday! As I'm writing this I just realized I don't even know how old he turned. 73... I think. We went to his house for pizza and cake and it was fun!

The birthday boy!

Part of the gang.

I just thought this was funny. Clint said this is how Jayden likes to be held.

Missing Lindsay... only a month left!

And this is what she gets to come home to...



And my three things for today:

1. I am thankful for my Granddad. He is the sweetest man.

2. I am thankful for my parents who let me vent to them. They just listen, even though I know that they know I'm being ridiculous most of the time.

3. I am thankful for my little cousins, Chance & Macy. I don't see them as often as I used to and I had so much fun hanging out with them tonight. They're both super smart and such good kids.

4 comments:

M + L said...

Awww! I wish I was there! Your hair looks SO CUTE, but I don't dare cut mine that short. Did Kelly cut her hair?! It looks short. Connor has acne, when did that happen?! And Mom's hair looks SO GOOD!! Tell her I really like it like that. And it looks like she's wearing a new top.

WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN INFORMED?!?!?!

Jamie said...

Granddad is the sweetest man. I really appreciate that you guys love each other and like to spend time together. I'm thankful that you enjoy coming to family parties and don't gripe about it. I can't wait for Lindsay to come home.

Winter said...

Happy (belated) birthday Uncle Frank! He's such a great man. =] You guys are lucky to have him for a grandpa.

LOL @ Lindsay

Rachel said...

I am glad that you posted this! I miss seeing everyone and that is one thing I am thankful for....Family Blogs! I smiled as I looked at the picture of everyone around the table...I totally remember those chairs! I didn't realize that they still had them...Am I mistaken Jamie...didnt they have those when they lived in Pinetop? Maybe it was just a plaid couch but they totally brought back memories! Now I am off to email Liz because I still havent sent in the memory thing...Hope I am not too late! Love you keep changing your picture up top. You are so cute!