11.20.2008

For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

1. I am thankful that my chem teacher let me pick up my test and leave so I was able to make it to Natalee's reception.

2. I am thankful Lindsay is coming home in less than a month! I'm sad she won't be here for Thanksgiving.

3. I am thankful for my cell phone. I know that is a little funny but I left it at home today and I was so paranoid that the one day I forget it would be the day I would break down on the side of the road. Luckily, that didn't happen. I'm just glad I have one, it makes me feel safer.



AAAND, I'm going to Twilight tonight!!! I am excited, but am telling myself it is going to be awful. That way, if it really is, it will lessen my disappointment level. But if it's good, I will be pleasantly surprised :)

3 comments:

d.jo said...

I'm going to Twilight, too! I hope they portray the meadow scene with the sparkling skin...it'll be interesting to see if they can truly match the way the love story unfolds when you read it.

d.jo said...

I watched Harry 4 last night, because the actor who plays Cedric is the one who plays Edward. Mitch said when Cedric died, "Don't worry, Deej, he'll be alive again tomorrow when you go see the movie." Ha!

M + L said...

Can't wait to come home! I have mixed emotions about leaving, but I'm ready to move on. This will be the first holiday I have not been with my family. So sad. See you soon! Wish you could come to my graduation.