11.15.2008

White Horse

1. I am thankful I've been really busy lately, even if that means I'm stressed more often. It helps the time pass.

2. I am thankful to be out of high school! I was talking with a couple people about stuff that happened during that 4 year period. I definitely don't miss it.

3. I am thankful that I got to babysit these cute boys:(Braedan, Austin and Jordan. We were having issues getting the pictures taken; this is the best one I got.)
and that when I walked in Jordan went "CASSIE!!!!" and acted all excited to see me.
We were sitting watching a movie and Austin looked up at me and said "guess what?"
Me: "what?"
Austin: "guess what I'm going to be?"
Me: "what?"
Austin: "a dad"
Me: "oh, really?"
Austin: "yeah. because then I can go on dates with my mom and dad."
How cute is that? I love these boys!

3 comments:

M + L said...

Who are those boys? I miss you like crazy sista!

cassie said...

Ha, maybe I should have put that. They're Rachelle and Jeff's kids. Rachelle is Jeremy's cousin. I forget you don't know stuff like this since you don't live here.

tashina birch said...

K so i really miss the crap out of you! I know I royally suck at the whole blogging thing, I try! actually I really dont hehe! anyways, we have to get together soon cause I am in need of one of our girl nights! call me when you get a chance! ps. I just finished the 3rd book of twilight.....i love edward, that is really all I can say! :) obsessed!!! anyways the movie is coming out and I want you to go with me! let me know!