11.22.2008

Rockin' The Suburbs

YESTERDAY:

1. 6 months! I am thankful that I have made it 6 months and only have 18 more until Jeremy comes home.

2. I am thankful for everything this whole mission thing has taught me. It's not easy. I've definitely grown a lot and even though some mornings I wonder how I'm going to make it through the day, I'm grateful for the experience.

3. I am thankful for the small things. It's always the texts, phone calls, hugs and little talks that make a world of difference for me.



TODAY:

1. I am thankful for this little boy:
His name is Cole and I started watching him when he was born almost 2 years ago. I started to watch him less and less when I got a job and then when school started this semester it made it even harder. It's been about 2 months since I've watched him but when he saw me he got this huge smile on his face and ran and gave me a hug. It made me really happy, I've missed him.

2. I am thankful for jeans and a t-shirt. It's my favorite combination.

3. I am thankful I enjoyed Twilight. I am glad the movie didn't ruin my love for it. I've talked to a lot of people that didn't like it and said "they should have done this" or "they should have done that." Yes, they very well could have. But then someone else would have had a problem with it. I thought the characters were amazing. Can you imagine having to play that role knowing that everyone is going to bash you if you so much as roll your eyes the wrong way? How intimidating. The movies are never as good as the books, but I think they did an awesome job. Was it cheesy? Yes. Did I laugh when I wasn't supposed to? Yes. Will I be seeing it a billion more times before it comes out on DVD? Yes.

1 comment:

M + L said...

You're so much like me it's flipping scary. Cole is a doll and that's awesome you got to watch him. By the way, the missionary comment you wrote on my blog is not even cool because I'm not interested in missionaries, nor am I interested in missionaries that just got home. I'm old now. So who cares? YOU? Ha!