11.08.2008

White Lines and Red Lights

1. I am thankful for pictures. Doing this little project of mine has been so fun to look back and see my mom and her siblings and remember times from when I was little.

2. I am thankful for food. I ate so much today and it was all so delicious.

3. I am thankful for weekends. Not that I have a ton of responsibilities, but it is nice to be able to sleep in a little and take naps and just overall have nothing in particular to do.


p.s. I saw Madagascar 2 today and it was so good! If you have time, go see it, even if you don't have little kids. I went with a friend and I think we were the only people in the theater without children sitting next to us but its worth it. If you liked the first one, you'll love this one.

1 comment:

d.jo said...

Hey, Cass! You're so good writing things that you're thankful for. Maybe I should be more grateful...as I speak, my son is making a mess in the trash, but really, he's just trying to help me sweep...be thankful, be thankful. : )