11.18.2008

Walk On Me

SUNDAY:
Really, I don't remember. But, I was thankful for stuff. Promise.

YESTERDAY:
1. I am thankful that the day went by relatively quickly. Mondays are always my longest day of the week, but it wasn't so bad.

2. I am thankful Connor went on a walk with me :) He was so funny! There was a man that had turned the corner and started walking behind us (and it was dark) and Connor kept turning around to see if he was still there. Then he looks at me and says "ok, we need a signal" I asked what for and he said "like, ok, if that guy comes and puts a gun to you and I can't see it, just go like this [stomps foot on the ground 3 times] so that I'll know something is happening." He kept doing little things like that and "protecting" me. It was so funny. He is such a good brother.

3. I am thankful for DVR so I don't have to stay up until midnight to watch my shows.


TODAY:
1. I am thankful that I only have a month left of school this semester.

2. I am thankful for music. It keeps me sane. Seriously.

3. I am thankful that gas prices are going down. Even if it doesn't last, I'll take it for now.

4 comments:

M + L said...

And you're thankful I'm coming home in 27 days :)

M + L said...

Oh, AND...you know what's so cool? Everyone is going to think your background picture is a fake when really Dad took that picture when you guys went to Colorado last year and that it REALLY IS a beautiful shot of sunflowers. So PERRTY!

Jamie said...

I love that sunflower picture, but you should have put up the one with you and Connor in it. I was just telling Debbie Tenney the other day about that field and how beautiful it was.

cassie said...

Have you seen the ones with Connor and I in them? They're nasty. We didn't even really get in it though, there were too many bugs. Dad told us we were being babies (though I must remind you that he himself did not go in either). Let's go back and get some good shots. Family pictures!! Hahaha :)