11.24.2008

Hear You Me

As if I didn't have a pile (LITERALLY) of homework to do.
I'm tired.
I'm stressed.
I'm overwhelmed.
I'm worried.
I am in much need of a break from school.
And I get headaches pretty much daily now.

But it doesn't even matter.
I will finish my homework tonight.
I will do good on my 2 tests this week.
I will make it through 1:30pm Wednesday when my 4 day weekend will officially start.
I will finish the slide show.
I will wake up happy tomorrow.
Thanks mom for finding this card. Even though you didn't have me in mind when you bought it, it still helped. And I laughed, which is always a plus.



This made me smile.
My mom, then me at about 3 and a half:
My dad tried to convince me that we don't look alike.
What's funny is if you look at her pictures from high school and compare them to me now, the resemblance is pretty much gone.



1. I am thankful for my mom. She has been super stressed lately but still manages to feed us. I think that is pretty awesome.

2. I am thankful for my ward.

3. I am thankful for warm clothing. Sweat pants, big jackets, socks, the whole deal. I don't even care that we don't really need them in good ol' Gilbert, AZ. I love it.

3 comments:

M + L said...

I LOVE Mom!!! She's normally stressed and thinks we never like her dinners, but we do. When I moved away I was like, 'What, I have to cook? Where's my Mom?' Literally. I should have taken advantage of someone making me dinner my whole life. When I get married, my husband is going to cook for me AT LEAST once a week, otherwise NO DEAL! Can't wait to see Mom and Dad. It will be so awesome. And I will see them EXACTLY 2 weeks from today! WAHOO!

M + L said...

AND Mom was SUCH a cute little girl. What a doll. The resemblence is there, but then I kind of look like her during the teenage years. Kelly and I saw a picture of Mom once when she was like 14 or 15 and she said, "That's you!" It was freaky almost because I've always thought I look like both my parents. Funny how we change over the years.

Winter said...

Hah that card is awesome. I totally feel you. At least you know that you'll get thru it and it'll all work out. =] Now, just convince me and we'll BOTH be okay. ::wink:: hah.