11.07.2008

It's Like Trying to Clean the Ocean

YESTERDAY:
1. I am thankful that I got a good group in my lab for chemistry. Of the 4 of us, 3 are LDS, so that is cool. We all get along great and they are the 3 smartest/least annoying in the class.

2. I am thankful for eternal families. I watched Grey's Anatomy and cried. I feel stupid for that, but it was so so sad. I won't say what happened in case any of you (Lindsay) haven't watched it yet.

3. I am thankful for missionaries. I think they're pretty awesome.


TODAY:
1. I am thankful my dad knows what he knows about cars. I really don't know anything. I couldn't even tell that my brakes were bad and needed replacing. He acts frustrated when he has to repeatedly explain things to us girls but I think he secretly enjoys that we come to him for help.

2. I am thankful for clearance racks. I got a new sweater type thing today for $5!

3. I am thankful that someone finally figured out what was making the sink dirty at work. I would clean it and it would be gross again the next day and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Then today someone suggested that it was the sponge, leaving little blue marks all over. So my sanity has been saved with a couple new sponges.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I have a positive journal that I write in...I decided I didn't want my family down the road to see all the ugly stuff so I only write happy positive things in it. I love that you are doing this on your blog!